Ikebana Class StudioF in Tokyo is a place where you can learn Japanese
Flower Arrangement in English.
Come and enjoy our IKEBANA classes offered by the Sogetsu School of Japanese Flower Arrangement. In StudioF, you'll be able to feel the four seasons and learn about Japanese
culture in Tokyo. Create your unique art by arranging flowers.
Let's enjoy arranging flowers as a Japanese style hobby. You can do it
in your western living room and also make flower table decorations. Why
don't you arrange flowers for the New Year, Girl's Day, Halloween and Christmas
events? It is a priceless moment to experience Ikebana in a relaxed atmosphere!
Beginners are welcome.
Ikebana work Examples
Moribana in Suiban
Flowers and branches are arranged in a shallow container. Cherry Blossoms
Express yourself with playfulness! Nacissus,Spirea
What is Ikebana - Kado -?
Ikebana is also called Kado.
From the historical point of view, it is said that Kado first appeared in the Muromachi Period. Like other traditions such as tea ceremony, Noh and architectural design, it became one of the standards of Japanese beauty.
The big difference between Ikebana and western flower arrangement is in
the balance of the space.
Ikebana is a Japanese tradition and art which we can be proud of. It is
said that Sogetsu is one of the three major schools in Japan.
- News in each month in the Year 2020
- Classes in October.
- For people who started remote working or teleworking in the new normal, why don't you try Ikebana?
*Beautiful flowers and plants can help you relax with their color, appearance and scent. You can create a more comfortable home environment through doing Ikehana.
*By arranging flowers on your own, Japanese Flower arranging can enrich
your life style.
*Using a limited amount of plant materials, Ikehana can change the atmosphere
of your space beautifully.
For people who are staying home longer than before, it can make you really happy arranging flowers. Let's try a One Day Ikebana lesson and begin a new hobby!
September class in Sangenjaya, Azabujuban, September Ikehana Gallery.
- Lesson Schedule information in August.
- New photos Ikebana in Early Summer are uploaded. A lot of Sunflower and Chinese Peony!
Sunday Class in Setagaya in July are 5th and 19th.
- StudioF will resume our classes from June, 2020. In order to practice Social
Distancing, we are restricting the size of class. For this reason, according
to the day and time, reservations may not be possible. To confirm availability,
please contact us by email. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The weekend classes in June are 6(Sat.), 7(Sun.), 20(Sat.) and 21(Sun.).
- 5. 7
- We are closed from May 7th (Thu.) to May 31st (Sun.).
- New photos for Smart Phone are added on Cell Phone Wallpapers.
- We are closed from April 9th (Thu.) to May 9th(Sat.) due to the state of emergency declaration.
- Setagaya Class Schedule in April.
- Class Schedule in March.
- Class Schedule in February.
- 1. 5
- New pictures for the New Year are uploaded on Mobile Wallpapers.
- News More